Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I love the heated seats actually, if only the comfort of my 800 seats was in my 400. Never tried air conditioned seats, those are good for when i go to very southern Louisiana for hunting/mudding/being with family (WI by birth, LA by way of the wife). Didnt the 800's have A/C Seats on the ESV Platinum, might test drive one this summer

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I love the heated seats actually, if only the comfort of my 800 seats was in my 400. Never tried air conditioned seats, those are good for when i go to very southern Louisiana for hunting/mudding/being with family (WI by birth, LA by way of the wife). Didnt the 800's have A/C Seats on the ESV Platinum, might test drive one this summer

THE only AC seats I've experienced were in a Caddy and they were PFM. Those are the only leather seats I'd ever consider.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
'
Heated steering wheel. When my wife told me that her Explorer had one I laughed, but damn that is nice!
I've tried a heated steering wheel, was really nice but got way to hot for my taste. Odd how heated seats can never be too hot for me (the ideal temprature for heated seats is one step below fire), my greasy hands cant get above a certain temperature

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
After saying i was going to get to it time after time I ended up getting a guy I know from another forum to fab up my Rear tire carrier and rock sliders. The dude does amazing work couldnt be more happy with the results.

Should be out on the trails within the next few weeks to give it a shake down.
You must be registered for see images attach

DonYukon

Reaction score
After the last shake down run the sliders work great. Got around to getting the rear tire carrier done. Was thinking about adding a fuel can but I've never ventured farther than about 25 miles in most offroad parks or trail systems. If I lived out west maybe or somewhere more remote. hell, this thing gets trailered to the offroad spots now days. I need to really do something with the 9-year-old plastidip that looks really bad. I mean sure it's a trail truck but with all the time and money Ive invested in it I'd like it to at least not look like a chalk board that hasnt been cleaned in 5 years. It will have to wait until the wheeling season for me is over. Got two trips planned in the next 3 months. First its to finish off Uwharrie with a trip up Daniel and then to Gulches for a first run. I couldnt be more happy with this build. Its honestly a monster even with the smaller than planned 37s. The 35s work well and my approach and departure angles seem to work just well enough for most easy, moderate and even advanced trails. There was only 2 systems at Rausch Creek I didnt attempt one was impossible for sure with this type of build and the other was really sketchy after the halfway point. Since Ive been though there is one that either reopened or was just made called Crucible that people on 40s have trouble with. Other than that this truck has conquered 3 major offroad parks and 1 private park. There are two more I have my sights on but One Ive heard at Windrock there is more than a few that is supposed to be pretty difficult to do in a fullsize.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Uwharrie is my favorite place, for a day trip, but I'm using a side by side.

We've been to Windrock twice, and really like it there too, would love to go back. There are some seriously gnarly trails there.

DonYukon

Reaction score
I know I've said it on NC4X4, but once I get a K5 or a Blazer or something to wheel; you and I need to go wheeling at Uhwarrie.....one of these days.

I keep forgetting youre over there . I need to pop my head in over there as well. I get so busy in my busy season I go months without logging in. But Absolutely. Doesnt even have to be GM product lol . I wheel with mostly Toys and Jeeps and one Dodge guy. Full sizes are getting less and less on the trails over the years at least when I go.