Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Original Z71 badges were very discreet-one at the barn door and 2 on each C pillar-as seen here on mine
You must be registered for see images attach
I need one of those"Prius repellant" stickers! I'm not a huge fan of bumper stickers, but that one I will make an exception for!

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I love those ARB diff covers, and ARB is overall a good company. Overly stupid question, did they put the Z71 decals on the SUV's from the factory or do you have to add them aftermarket?

The z71 Decals I put there. they are "original in size" to what you you would find on a K1500 pickup 400 but as Dariusz pointed out the real Z71 Tahoe package trucks only recieved the Z71 badges in a form of a emblem instead of a decal see below of that sweet clean Blue one.

But per my decals they are custom made white with red outline and they are reflective like you would see on a emergency vehicle. at night if you shine a light on them they glow like hell.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
That is an impressive machine! And I've got a sneaky feeling that you don't adhere to your own motto so I propose you elaborate it-"Don't stop until it sounds expensive (do as I say not as I do)" lol.

haha, when i was younger i defintely didnt stop until something new was making noises. but thats also why this project has taken me so many years to finish. Its on its 2nd axle , 3rd transmission , (technically 3rd transfer case- blew the first 246 and replaced it but since has a 241.) and countless hub bearings and CV axles with a few blown front end parts. the funny thing is the more capable ive made my rig the less ive "sent it" IT costs alot of money to look this cheap.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need one of those"Prius repellant" stickers! I'm not a huge fan of bumper stickers, but that one I will make an exception for.
I'm not a fan either but this one is just right. It's funny, anti BS, anti mini-cabs(non black taxis-they all drive Priuses and are not very good at it-but that applies to all taxi drivers everywhere in the world) and covers 2 holes I have in the bumper for some reson on each side. What not to like?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I don't have heated seats-damn,now I want em
They are very nice in cold damp weather ( which being in England you get a lot of). The Denali and Mom's Chrysler Pacifica station wagon (2004) have them. Great for sore back muscles, and the rear seat bases get you toasty buns in 90 seconds or less! One of the reasons I am seriously thinking about putting the newer interior into the Burb....and the leather is a much better grade too.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are very nice in cold damp weather ( which being in England you get a lot of). The Denali and Mom's Chrysler Pacifica station wagon (2004) have them. Great for sore back muscles, and the rear seat bases get you toasty buns in 90 seconds or less! One of the reasons I am seriously thinking about putting the newer interior into the Burb....and the leather is a much better grade too.
My wife's S80 has heated seats and since that I always liked them-especially with leather. Unfortunately I didn't have much choice when buying truck so it is what it is. But one day,one day I'll get some. Or maybe I'll just steal my wife's seats which btw are the most comfortable damn seats I ever sat on-no mercedes or bmw came even close to those of a volvo lol-tho E- class's were quite nice too.
Right now I got to work on some rails to lift the seats of the tahoe as I can't get comfortable in them-the cushion is too low and I can't achieve the angle I like.