Do Work Son

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no sir freshly rebuilt 350 tbi rebuilt it myself, backed by a th350 that's rebuilt and a 3.42 ratio rear and front.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome, I had my bed full of stone in the ricer and it was no slower even loaded entirely to the bumpstops.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i never punched it or anything, but i defenitly didn't have any problems getting up to highway speeds. just and old vortec 5.7,a beat up transmission, and 3:73's in the back.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck really hasn't been worked hard since I've owned it. I think the most I've hauled was a 500 pound load to the junkyard. It was just aluminum, it was sofit, facia, and gutters from a little house. I had a stack of aluminum that was even with the top of the cab and realized my 8 foot bed wasn't quite big enough. Ended up putting some in the tool box, behind the seat, in the floor, and on the seat.
Other then that I've hauled maybe 10 sheets of plywood, about 4 rolls of felt, and a half square of shingels. And that was only because my dad's trucks weren't empty and mine almost always is.
Not afraid to use my truck, just haven't really had to. Looks like I'm going back into construction a little, but I doubt this truck will be used much. For work I would be using one of my dad's trucks.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL everytime we haul left over construction materials we load the bed full and let it come up a foot or two over the bedrails and usually haul it from there, everytime it's 1500-2000lbs. every single time no matter if it's sheetrock or if it's left over tar paper(felt) shingle bags, and little pieces of wood, something you'd think is lite and bam it's half ton or so each time LOL. The biggest sized/bulk load I took to the scrapyard was over top of the cab, left over metal rof, a set of steel i beam stairs some pieces of mine track for the carts they use, a smoke stack, forget how much it weighed but it was alot I bet, had a trailer tongue and axle on there too. I think it was around a ton or so. At least 1500-2000lbs.