Do Work Son

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
don't know if this is the right area, feel free to move it if neccesary. had to move an old chimney that was piled behind my shed. now most of you will think, "why would you move something that is hidden behind your shed". anwser being i have a list on the fridge that say's "Honey Do" FML. anyway took 2 loads, but i got er done my guess is about a 2000lbs total give or take.

You must be registered for see images attach

sorry for the Iphone pics. it's all i had.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL looks like mine everytime we go to the dump or haul off building materials for my uncle it's always 2k lbs. or so. he always says you can't get it all on there and we always do lol.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
lol i got to that point and was like, **** this i'm gonna have to do 2 trips. turned out being 2 loads just like that. thats alot of hand bombing cinder blocks by myself.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
have any fingerprints left?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no doubt mna on the job we go thru like 2-3 pairs of the cheapo jersey gloves bucka pair kind to lay a wall or blocks, depending on how many blocks more or less pairs lol.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Ha, I know the feeling, I've hauled some really heavy crap (in the bed and/or on a trailer) with my 94 GMC C1500 with a 4.3L. It moves whatever I need it to, but don't expect to go any faster than 50 mph!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same here ppl look funny when you blow by them on the highway doing about 70-75 and go uphill and pass them when you are loaded down LOL.