Disco vette

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the disco vette that's at my work for some brake work. I bet you havn't seen one of these in a while.
You must be registered for see images attach

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never seen a vette like that in my life. Was the a factory thing or aftermarket conversion?

Reaction score
There is one here in town, I thought it was some hillbilly creation and could never believe someone would do that to a vette. Damn to find out it's a real deal, haha!

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get this not only is this a sports wagon it's also a Dontov Special Edition. I heard it's like 1 of 36, I can't find one that's both on line.
You must be registered for see images

"In ‘79 there was the Duntov Turbo debacle. The expensive turbocharged tuner car with a great name, turned into an embarrassment for Zora. Years later he said that it was a car that should have never been made. At $37,500, only a few were made."

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When i was a kid there was one of those at the appartment building my dad lived in.