Digital Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Upon reading more i was thinking the tach was just not lit up. Not sure if I like it goig around speedo; i see its at 1300 rpm now. So if i wana kno what im spinning i gota count the rows. Thats kinda dumb..

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Upon reading more i was thinking the tach was just not lit up. Not sure if I like it goig around speedo; i see its at 1300 rpm now. So if i wana kno what im spinning i gota count the rows. Thats kinda dumb..
it really should be like the speedo just numbers.maybe the pic is off .i don't like the bars and they use them on alot of their gauges. i was going to get a set for my elcamino https://www.intellitronix.com/product-page/monte-carlo-el-camino-78-88-replacement-dash
great prices but i hate the look. now Dakotas are nice if i was going all out i would get these
http://www.dakotadigital.com/index....id=1086/category_id=421/mode=prod/prd1086.htm
you get what you pay for......

Sanchezzzz

Reaction score
Quick question, Where does this cluster come from??l I tried putting it into my 1991 Chevy sport c1500 and it didnt wanna turn the truck on nor did the left signal worked! Any ideas why this happened?

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question, Where does this cluster come from?
I was looking in my 88 C/K Owner's Manual and it showed a cluster like that one as a basic cluster, maybe from the W/T model? My Silverado package had the "Moonie" gauges without a tach.