Which LED replacement for 194 dash bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At 4.95 a bulb times 13...... That's not going to happen! lol

I did send an email asking some questions though.

Ken

Its so worth it though. You'll never go back to ebay garbage after trying them.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought from these guys a couple of times and intend to keep doing so. I used the 5 way bulbs in the cluster to avoid cold spots. My 1500 has wicked dome lights, it's like daylight in there. So much better than stock.

That's awesome some of my interior is LEDs but not crazy bright lol . I kinda like the dim look. But I may put brighter bulbs in the door to have those super bright lol

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's awesome some of my interior is LEDs but not crazy bright lo . I kinda like the dim look. But I may put brighter bulbs in the door to have those super bright lol

I did the 5 ways in the door, they're not crazy but they actually do something. I have something like 10 element downward facing panels on the underside of the dash, and a big old LED panel up in the roof. I hot glued the corners to the lens and plugged it into the festoon receptacle. I can always run the map lights in the overhead console if the dome is too much.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did the 5 ways in the door, they're not crazy but they actually do something. I have something like 10 element downward facing panels on the underside of the dash, and a big old LED panel up in the roof. I hot glued the corners to the lens and plugged it into the festoon receptacle. I can always run the map lights in the overhead console if the dome is too much.

That sounds awesome