difference between the sd7h15hd and se7h15 edc comps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i want to get a compressor for my truck.i have a thread for the same tahoe as mine where the guy uses the sd7h15hd on his. well this guy im talking to has the other one for sale which is a se7h15.what are the differences?does anyone know.can you change the pulleys on the end of them to use with a different belt

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use a york 210, I don't know anything about using the sanden style comp. except that I know you have to use an oiler on the intake side, and that they use a lot of oil or so I have heard.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i think im just gonna go with a york instead.do you have any pictures of your york mounted on your truck? do you got the 5.7 v8 engine.if so please post some pics for me.iv only seen the sanden on the 5.7 engine not a york and thats what i really want.thanks bro

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry man I have a 6.0 ls, but I know someone on here is sure to have some pics of an EDC on a 5.7.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The sanden is better Iveheard. Ive gotta a list of vehicles they come off of yorks too I cant tell ya the diff in those part #s though.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im gonna go with the york.its less maintenance to keep up with.ill have a to find a list of what they come one