dfw-wtt/wts 20" boss 335 chrome-225/50/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my wheels. There 20x8.5 +32. Tires are hankook optimo about 50%. Would like to trade for stocks and cash or some off road wh eels and tires. 900 obo
Not sure how to post pics from my phone

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Photo bucket app. Or find the wheel on google and post the link. What size stock wheels do you want

Crewcab Steve.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5 lug and any stocks really. Tires are 255 not 225

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
+32 offset? I'm not real familiar with wheel applications for these trucks, but that sounds really high. Are they tucked way inside for bagged suspension? I like the wheels and I live north of Dallas, but my truck isn't lowered and I don't want it to look like it would tip over when cornering.
Thanks, Erin

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+32 offset? I'm not real familiar with wheel applications for these trucks, but that sounds really high. Are they tucked way inside for bagged suspension? I like the wheels and I live north of Dallas, but my truck isn't lowered and I don't want it to look like it would tip over when cornering.
Thanks, Erin

good point i think that is around 6" BS

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are not bad. I have a thread in memb. Trucks. Im not lowered and they look great