Denali Fuel Pressure Low

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So did some more troubleshooting. Cannot figure it out although I did come to find additional issues. My blinker blinks fast as though I have a burnt out bulb even though I do not. No running lights in the rear. And the fuel pump issue. I checked my grounds and no success. I pulled the whole rear harness to inspect and all is good... wth

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your lights are LEDs you'll need a led flasher. Otherwise they will blink fast

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also do you have LED bulbs in the tail or a whole LED light assembly

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Wow so if the front signals and rear are bulbs then I'm not sure why there flashing fast. My guess would be connection or flasher. But then again you did add leds to the cluster and I'm not sure if that counts

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow so if the front signals and rear are bulbs then I'm not sure why there flashing fast. My guess would be connection or flasher. But then again you did add leds to the cluster and I'm not sure if that counts

No leds here. 100 percent factory.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok. In that case. I would lean towards ground. But then again if it was mine I would check all the bulb connections. Sometimes there's corrosion. Why it's working idk. Second would be the connection to the harness on the rear. I believe those can be goofy as well. Otherwise. When did this issue first occur?