Delphi pump or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I needed a new fuel pump so looked around online found it on Amazon, bought stuff there in the past had no issues, so the pump came today and it looks like a knockoff brand to me was supposed to be a Delphi FG0038 its for a 95 4dr Tahoe, and in the pics it shows a new harness, instructions etc. and it says Delphi on it, this one doesn't say Delphi anywhere, and was just tossed in some box, looks like some cheapo brand?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Wouldn't trust it.This is what it should look like....

Sorry for the large pic,it's all I could copy & paste.Also,the box should have Delphi in a red oval on it like this box(wifey's MPFI upgrade box).

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wouldn't trust it.This is what it should look like....

Sorry for the large pic,it's all I could copy & paste.Also,the box should have Delphi in a red oval on it like this box(wifey's MPFI upgrade box).

Thanks ya that's the pic of the pump on Amazon I was looking at, then the box has no markings like that plus its missing the other stuff its going back