delco bose radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big RED Burban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello every one while at the junkyard recently I ran across a 2000 Yukon denali with the bose system and I managed to snag the radio. anyway I put it in my moms 97 2door Tahoe and turn it on and it works but I can hardly get any sound out of it I turn it all the way up and can still barley hear it what am I missing hear do I need the bose amp and speakers too thanks for the advice

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need the amp, but can use what speakers you like.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Big RED Burban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you, ok 2 more questions where is the amp located and is it on a standalone harness or will I have to cut and splice

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the same in the Denali's with the Bose system, but my 96 Yukon has a factory amp under the driver seat (have bypassed it since I have aftermarket radio). It's a small metal box, not much bigger than a hand.

If not under driver seat I'd think it be in the full length center console.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Denali amp is in the center console. I have one and the section of harness that was in the console if you can't source one locally.

Big RED Burban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you skylark is the harness for the amp plug n play with the factory radio harness, or did you have to cut and splice if so how did you wire it up thank you for your help its greatly appreciated

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't hook it up. It was in a console that I bought. I checked the radio and all of the accessories that were part of the console prior to me pulling it.