Debadge My Truck Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
So you have the chrome wheel trim in that pic?

Yep. i took it off once and didn't like it, so i put it back on. but i would like to get a new set because all of mine have dents in them, but so does the whole dang truck so it doesn't really matter. lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yep. i took it off once and didn't like it, so i put it back on. but i would like to get a new set because all of mine have dents in them, but so does the whole dang truck so it doesn't really matter. lol

I tried taking mine off today and tons of screws are stripped. They just spin in place.... :banghead:

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
00hunter i just bumped a thread called 6 lug conversion, please chime in and show us how you converted to 6 lug.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried taking mine off today and tons of screws are stripped. They just spin in place.... :banghead:

put vise grips on them. Feel on inside of the fender well and you can feel the screws, grab em' there and you should be able to get them out. lots of mine stripped out too....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
put vise grips on them. Feel on inside of the fender well and you can feel the screws, grab em' there and you should be able to get them out. lots of mine stripped out too....

Thanks... I'll give it a try. There was a ton of gunk behind them too....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
00hunter i just bumped a thread called 6 lug conversion, please chime in and show us how you converted to 6 lug.

4x4 rear axle. 2wd light duty 2500 rotors on the front. Done....