Dash Cover Cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone bought and installed one of these ? I saw this on Ebay and thought it looked pretty good. My dash is cracked up but all there. I haven't seen any good ones at the junk yard so I was thinking this might be a good option. What do you guys think? Bad idea?
You must be registered for see images attach

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got one from Dashskin in Oklahoma for my 94 and love it,The Gray did not match though so i resprayed the whole dash Sem color coat medium gray looks awesome.

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
I have a dash skin as well. You're supposed to glue them down but I have not yet.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I see one in my future. I've had a dash mat on my truck since before I bought it. 5 years ago the dash looked great under it, I pulled it up a few weeks ago and it's not cracked to hell. It's garage kept so I guess it's just age.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see one in my future. I've had a dash mat on my truck since before I bought it. 5 years ago the dash looked great under it, I pulled it up a few weeks ago and it's not cracked to hell. It's garage kept so I guess it's just age.
I think not only sun, but the heat has a big effect on them cracking. Mine has 3 or 4 small cracks. Like you I have a dash mat now. I keep saying I going to get one, but I find other things that are more important to spend the money on. I guess I need to get one before they quit making them for our trucks.

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dammit, i was trying to find the business card they sent me with my dashskin order but cant find it.It had a discount code on it i would give you if i can find it.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. The pic ima93chevyguy posted is how I'd like my dash looking again! I'll probably get one ordered. And thanks for the link to dashskin!