Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just put the toolbox my wife got me for my bday in. Only 13” so it doesn’t take up as much bed space a the full size ones and also has room to fit stuff under it if needed. I think it looks real naaas

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score

Posted about this truck in the catch your eye thread, and pulled the trigger.

'97 2500, with a 454, auto trans. Interior is in pretty good shape, and the body isn't bad either. Engine has a blown head gasket. The original plan was to fix it, sell it, and use the money to put into Stumpy. Surprisingly the wife, was like...why do all that, when this truck has most of what you need? So it's going to be a parts truck. Use what I need, and sell what I can, then haul it off.

Al_Bundy

Reaction score

Some low life tried to steal it but too stupid to break in. The old girl will not go anywhere.

Last edited:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Posted about this truck in the catch your eye thread, and pulled the trigger.

'97 2500, with a 454, auto trans. Interior is in pretty good shape, and the body isn't bad either. Engine has a blown head gasket. The original plan was to fix it, sell it, and use the money to put into Stumpy. Surprisingly the wife, was like...why do all that, when this truck has most of what you need? So it's going to be a parts truck. Use what I need, and sell what I can, then haul it off.
You *****! I was looking at that truck for parts for both of my trucks!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Popped into my local NAPA to shoot the breeze while I was in town, this little honey was parked out front.

Attachments

• PXL_20230623_151152256.jpg
    PXL_20230623_151152256.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 15

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
You *****! I was looking at that truck for parts for both of my trucks!
Haha, What you need? Right now I'm planning on using the trans, and all associated with it, doors, and bed. I think the rest will be up for grabs. I should have the engine and trans out tomorrow. Would've been today, but some stuff is fighting back.
I won't be looking to make a killing off of anything, especially for members of this forum. I want as much of this truck to get used as possible, before I scrap it.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, What you need? Right now I'm planning on using the trans, and all associated with it, doors, and bed. I think the rest will be up for grabs. I should have the engine and trans out tomorrow. Would've been today, but some stuff is fighting back.
I won't be looking to make a killing off of anything, especially for members of this forum. I want as much of this truck to get used as possible, before I scrap it.
Honestly the bed was a big thing I was after for the K3500, but since you're keeping that maybe the mill depending on what you want for it? Probably be a good core to rebuild for the red truck, but I don't know when I'd be able to come down your way to get it though.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Honestly the bed was a big thing I was after for the K3500, but since you're keeping that maybe the mill depending on what you want for it? Probably be a good core to rebuild for the red truck, but I don't know when I'd be able to come down your way to get it though.
We can work something out, I'll let it go cheap.