Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't get the image to relink, but does anyone know anything about that visor on the blue truck in HWB's post above? I've seen it before. It has a fully finished underside and is really solidly built. The only one I've seen was beyond saving, but I've been on the hunt for years.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That's the one. Thank you for the assist! I saw it on a wrecked burban with a cowl hood and it looked "right" to my eyes, not like a ball cap.
Yes it does look good! I hadn't really noticed it, it's kinda dark in the parking garage.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work orpedcrow! I am just getting on here to update this thread on that. Agreed that it is a Lund. It is a discontinued model. After I posted earlier, I did a search on CL for giggles, and lo and behold, someone has/had one in DE that he pulled from a yard 10 years ago and knew some details, but not a model number or anything. It is shorter and tighter than most offerings. His wife sold it at a yard sale two days ago. Couple of pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nice work orpedcrow! I am just getting on here to update this thread on that. Agreed that it is a Lund. It is a discontinued model. After I posted earlier, I did a search on CL for giggles, and lo and behold, someone has/had one in DE that he pulled from a yard 10 years ago and knew some details, but not a model number or anything. It is shorter and tighter than most offerings. His wife sold it at a yard sale two days ago. Couple of pics.

Now ya just need to catch up with the guy who bought it at the yard sale, and get it from him.....

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now ya just need to catch up with the guy who bought it at the yard sale, and get it from him.....
You are good m'lady!

Soooo.... I got a text late last night. The wife knew who bought it and sent him to me. I'm meeting him in a few hours to relieve him of having to store such an old, odd sized item :)

And a big thank you is in order to you. I wouldn't have gone searching if I hadn't seen your pic. It had dropped off my regular list of CL searches. Now maybe I can go find 3 of the K2500 suburban proportioning valves (12548265), and then I can go win the lottery! Bam! Easy shmeezy

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There’s a white one for sale here “locally” on FB.