Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
The day I bought it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now:

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me too. Looks amazing! Dark blue like that and the guy with the cool 99 Suburban looks great with black wheels.

That's the color of mine, and I'll agree, it looks amazing when it's all cleaned up! Unfortunately my truck only gets washed once or twice a year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
That's the color of mine, and I'll agree, it looks amazing when it's all cleaned up! Unfortunately my truck only gets washed once or twice a year...

I couldn't handle that lol, I'm going to wash my Burb once school lets out today. And I just washed it last Friday!

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I couldn't handle that lol, I'm going to wash my Burb once school lets out today. And I just washed it last Friday!

Haha, that's what I said to myself when I first got it, but it didn't pay. I drive gravel roads every day and I can't stand driving with the windows up no matter what time of year it is. Let's just say my interior was almost tan until last weekend...ha.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Thanks guys! The color is bright blue metallic.