Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Just saw this on tv commercial.
You must be registered for see images attach

My mother bought a brand new Blazer in 1976. It was that goldish/yellow and white.
I had seen this commercial too, but hadn't noticed how the trim on the front fender is. Guess they had a late model clip on an early model Blazer....or someone has no idea what it's supposed to look like. Other than that, it's a nice looking truck.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just saw this on tv commercial.
You must be registered for see images attach

My mother bought a brand new Blazer in 1976. It was that goldish/yellow and white.

thats actually a fender and hood off a newer one but the trim off an older 70s. looks sweet regardless.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Seen today at the Heights store....

Had a guy come by, at my other store, while I was setting up my store visit program in my phone (I was still sitting in the truck) and offered to "shine up" the hood on Rawhide. He was in a nice looking 92-94 rclb; had I not already spent my budget this month on new(and sorely needed!)glasses, I would have been interested. I don't think he saw the roof though, since his truck is a half ton....
His truck is real shiny though, if I see this guy again I will ask him how he did it. I'm sure power buffers were involved though....

Attachments

• IMG_20230117_145907897_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230117_145907897_HDR.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 12