Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Avoidng a head on with some ppl on dirt bikes and quads on a forest service road heading to fishing hole. Swerved and met a tree. Wasnt going fast enough for airbags to go off but a branch showed its love for the roof-pillar, look close at where the hood is bent and the bracket actually ripped through the hood, cnt even open it. Passenger door didn't want to open cuz the fender was pushed into it and when I bent the fender back the door hinges are tweaked worse then most 400 door hinges. Only 6 years old but its got 187k miles so between the cab damage an miles its pretty much done for.

You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Avoidng a head on with some ppl on dirt bikes and quads on a forest service road heading to fishing hole. Swerved and met a tree. Wasnt going fast enough for airbags to go off but a branch showed its love for the roof-pillar, look close at where the hood is bent and the bracket actually ripped through the hood, cnt even open it. Passenger door didn't want to open cuz the fender was pushed into it and when I bent the fender back the door hinges are tweaked worse then most 400 door hinges. Only 6 years old but its got 187k miles so between the cab damage an miles its pretty much done for.

Damn it man, why do they have to make new vehicles so cheaply. A 400 would’ve took some good damage too but it probably wouldn’t have been that bad. Sorry to hear about all that!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Roof line damage. Structural. Automatic total. Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk