Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you play Offroad Outlaws on mobile, but a couple months ago they added an 88-89 Chevy ECLB. I went with a ridiculous lift, converted it to a dually, and diesel swapped it. They also added the option for members to submit your car/truck to a car show and voters will be able vote to see who's car/truck is the best, so I plan on submitting this thing the next time they let entries in.

You must be registered for see images attach
I uses to have some awsome trucks but my old phone crapped out so i gave up lol.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cranked to level on my 97 1500, and fit 285/70/17s. They hand measured to 33.5 x 12 and on the 17x9s I had with a -6 offset they cleared with a very minor trim on the valence. I never had the chance to hit the trails with that setup but I'm sure they would have rubbed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
My tires barely rub my fender flares now. I think it’s because the flares are deformed at the bottom.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
Ive got one of those, what i was referring to is im not sure what that bumper is originally off of or what kind of cladding was burnt off of it.
I know brother, I was just pissing about. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Bert, spending a few days in the good garage.
What mirrors are those and are they powered? Looking for a pair for my ol' girl

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What mirrors are those and are they powered? Looking for a pair for my ol' girl

They are cheap ebay power tow mirrors. They work fine, but I had to shim the fronts out (with washers) quite a bit to be able to adjust them.