dads new toy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so my mom has a gmt400 burban was i was a youngin instead of the typical minivan, she since has had a few gm trucks and has downsized as im the youngest and just started college. as a few of you know i drive a st. cab short bed 93. my dad misses having a truck at his disposal so much since im 400 miles away at college that he went out and bought a 95? burban. i dont have pics, but hes gonna use it as a commuter/ work truck. wit was cheap as dirt, and hes selliing his current car eventually so hell have money to build it up and want to. the bumpers are rotting out, so maybe well look into a little lift and sheet steel bumpers. he wants the truck to look a little tough but not to flashy as it is just a train station commut~er car (about 4 miles a day so he doesnt mind the mpg. so i ask you- if you were given a high mileage gmt400 that ran mint and had all the drivetrain gone through, what would you do with a ~ 3,500 $ budget? he would do work truck wheels- he likes the look. btw its a 5.7 4x4 and i think black. havent seen it yet.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd do front and rear replacement bumpers roof rack and offroad lights