Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
this was on some truck / car show like 5 years ago where they did a double din with keeping your vent . and you did NOT have to cut your dash to install. If I remember correctly they cut the vent ducts at the bottom of them , to make them a little smaller . The red one is what i am talking about . see how it compares to the new ones you can buy now ( the black one ), where you have to cut the dash to install. And see the difference where the red one has moved the vent up.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach
Based on some quick research I can tell you the red no-cut kit is NOT Metra (that's the brand of the one you have pictured below it that you say requires cutting), Scosche does not appear to make one, nor does AMI (American International) ... still hunting to see if I can figure out who made the no-cut kit.

Richard

stratton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

stratton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally $325, but $250 in a group buy 5 years ago. holy jeezus. Plus, they were asking for paypal funds via friends & family...

Looks like that company hasn't been active since shortly after that, too. No finished/installed pics, just people asking for more info, is it available, etc. 4 years+ ago.

Good find though

Richard
wait i have more info

stratton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took some time off for the holidays, but have the fuse box cover printed and will be doing a test fit to make sure everything fits correctly in a few days. Also have a test print done for the gauge pod which is in testing now. Material will be Nylon 12 for high UV resistance & durability, much better than PLA due to it's heat sensitivity, flexibility, and UV resistance.

We are working on the 3 and 2 section dash panel inserts for the 95+ trucks, as well as a vent gauge pod for the left hand side vent for the same years.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are some of the finalized designs rendered up:
- Small accessory panels for 88-94
- Large 3 section dash panel insert for 95+
- 88-94 vent gauge pod
- 88-94 fuse box cover (back side is modified to be able to hold extra additional fuses)

The small insert panels for 88-94 dashes and the large, vertical panel for 95+ will be offered blank, but are shown with the option for you to have us add in custom text for switches.

Final test prints and addition to the website coming soon. Still working on holley dash and vent gauge pod for 95+.

WB