Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the gmt900 Silverado/Sierra, depending on options, the radio bezel has upto 3 useless pockets.

How about delete plates that mount using the stocks mounting clips?

Then the end user can drill their own holes for switches or what not.

stratton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was on some truck / car show like 5 years ago where they did a double din with keeping your vent . and you did NOT have to cut your dash to install. If I remember correctly they cut the vent ducts at the bottom of them , to make them a little smaller . The red one is what i am talking about . see how it compares to the new ones you can buy now ( the black one ), where you have to cut the dash to install. And see the difference where the red one has moved the vent up.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this was on some truck / car show like 5 years ago where they did a double din with keeping your vent . and you did NOT have to cut your dash to install. If I remember correctly they cut the vent ducts at the bottom of them , to make them a little smaller . The red one is what i am talking about . see how it compares to the new ones you can buy now ( the black one ), where you have to cut the dash to install. And see the difference where the red one has moved the vent up.

Does anyone have one they would be willing to send out so we could scan and design ours? Thanks.