Cruisin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to go out on a service call this morning. The air was cool and dense and ol Smoky was feeling his oats. It's amazing how well this worn out 305 runs. Had Creedence in the CD player,windows down and cruise set. I got the mans clock running and came the loooong way home. Was kinda bummed the ride was over but the fuel gauge was reading low and I had work laying on my bench to do. These T400 series trucks have the nicest ride of any truck I've ever owned before.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that feeling well. Every Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:00 I head out on 50 mile drive to the city, quick drop offs and pick ups and back on the highway home at 7:30, can't get out of there quick enough. Suns just coming up, we are just coming into summer, window down, some good driving music playing, don't want to stop but there's always more work to do at home so just appreciate the piece while I can. The drivers seat is my happy place.

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My grandpa was a chevy guy, got me hooked with how a '82 impala rode and drove. Then it was an '84 s10. I continue the legacy with my trusty '94 k1500, it rides and drives like a dream. Grandpa may be gone, but my love of these good ol' chevys lives on.
I have a 99 dodge 2500. No matter what you do, it don't ride or drive like a chevy.

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That feeling is the best, during the summer I had an internship with an electric company which required me to commute about an hour. Windows down, music up, and the noticeable hum of a small block Chevy is awesome, I kinda reminisce of those long drives. Keeping my C2500 forever :)