Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
He's got quite a ways to go to reach that level.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I double dog dare you to make another post.

:troll:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Good to see things have calmed down some. If we had to go through and write down every single thing you should and shouldn't do on this forum we would be a group of uptight *****. We let things slide now and then from new guys. Take me for example. I broke a written rule with my first post. :nono: I took my punishment for it and moved on. C2 was the one who pointed it out and sent me to the rules section. I had a couple more guys jump on me as well. But after my punishment it all blew over and now I sit and bs with all the guys without conflict. This thread got a little out of hand but going part retard and defending yourself like a duck certainly doesn't help your case. And admitting to posting the same thing in numerous "dead" threads knowing full well they were dead and then topping it off by posting a new thread with the same info just says you know what you were doing. We would love to have you stay. We all
Make mistakes. As long as you learn from it there is no harm to be done. :cheers:

Tyler/T-Unit

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far yall seem to be a group of uptight ***** just like you said. if everybody on here would mind there own business and worry about there own posts and comments rather then try to police the internet then i would have kept my mouth shut.thats the last i have to say about it, im gonna move on and i suggest yall do the same.
Good to see things have calmed down some. If we had to go through and write down every single thing you should and shouldn't do on this forum we would be a group of uptight *****. We let things slide now and then from new guys. Take me for example. I broke a written rule with my first post. :nono: I took my punishment for it and moved on. C2 was the one who pointed it out and sent me to the rules section. I had a couple more guys jump on me as well. But after my punishment it all blew over and now I sit and bs with all the guys without conflict. This thread got a little out of hand but going part retard and defending yourself like a duck certainly doesn't help your case. And admitting to posting the same thing in numerous "dead" threads knowing full well they were dead and then topping it off by posting a new thread with the same info just says you know what you were doing. We would love to have you stay. We all
Make mistakes. As long as you learn from it there is no harm to be done. :cheers:

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It was said earlier that admins an mods have no reason to monitor the site because most of our members can and do keep the peace well. We have rep, and flag options for a reason so members can keep an eye on the threads for problems. C2 never approached this thread in a threatening manner until things got inflamed, and rather quickly. He did his best to avoid making a big scene. And once a big scene was made other came around to lend a hand. And yes this is our site. It's everyone's site. Folks are allowed to join post and leave as they please within reason. An when they do step over lines or run close to them some of the veterans and experienced members drop by and whisper some meaningful guidance and advice. 99% of the time based on the severity of the situation. You really didn't go far to start with. But you got all huffy with a guy who most certainly has earned his stripes here. That's a bad foot to start out on. And c2 started gently with you as the situation (if you could even consider it a problem in the beginning) called for. It was a
Matter of etiquette and common courtesy and it was treated acoordingly. Now it has turned into a thread war. I tried helping along with some of the others but it looks like its pointless now. I'm out.

Tyler/T-Unit

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks
It was said earlier that admins an mods have no reason to monitor the site because most of our members can and do keep the peace well. We have rep, and flag options for a reason so members can keep an eye on the threads for problems. C2 never approached this thread in a threatening manner until things got inflamed, and rather quickly. He did his best to avoid making a big scene. And once a big scene was made other came around to lend a hand. And yes this is our site. It's everyone's site. Folks are allowed to join post and leave as they please within reason. An when they do step over lines or run close to them some of the veterans and experienced members drop by and whisper some meaningful guidance and advice. 99% of the time based on the severity of the situation. You really didn't go far to start with. But you got all huffy with a guy who most certainly has earned his stripes here. That's a bad foot to start out on. And c2 started gently with you as the situation (if you could even consider it a problem in the beginning) called for. It was a
Matter of etiquette and common courtesy and it was treated acoordingly. Now it has turned into a thread war. I tried helping along with some of the others but it looks like its pointless now. I'm out.

Tyler/T-Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.