Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Some of the veterans here are forum admins. And some are mods. And those that aren't are very good close friends with said admins and mods. Thread subscribed for entertainment purposes. Always take the high road. The view is better up here anyways :lol:

Tyler/T-Unit

Not to mention some of us are partnered up with mods in a vendor business on here...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The O.P. began parting out the truck 03-04-2013. Hasn't posted since 03-09-2013.
Don't think he requires more input.
Not a biggie though, there mchlgriffith. If you see an old thread that may be considered dead, just start a new one. This way the answers can be directly to you, without the previous superfluous fluff that is either redundant, or irrelevant to your specific question. I have posted answers in many threads that I've answered before in previous threads. Mostly in interiors, lowered suspension, & stereo threads. Sometimes word for word. Again, no biggie! If that's what it takes to help someone, so be it.
Most members have no probs. answering any 'Q'.s if they have the knowledge. But, getting your back against the wall & being (I hate this term!) a bit of a keyboard cowboy doesn't help you in your cause for answers. Other's will remember that, & it may be detrimental in the future when you are really in a bind, & need some help, like RFN!
This is an open forum. Lots of personalities, lots of opinions, lots of different paradigms. Not everyone is gonna agree, all the time. It's just easier to agree to dis-agree, & then move on.
I mean this in the most polite way. Just trying to calm the ruckus!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
The O.P. began parting out the truck 03-04-2013. Hasn't posted since 03-09-2013.
Don't think he requires more input.
Not a biggie though, there mchlgriffith. If you see an old thread that may be considered dead, just start a new one. This way the answers can be directly to you, without the previous superfluous fluff that is either redundant, or irrelevant to your specific question. I have posted answers in many threads that I've answered before in previous threads. Mostly in interiors, lowered suspension, & stereo threads. Sometimes word for word. Again, no biggie! If that's what it takes to help someone, so be it.
Most members have no probs. answering any 'Q'.s if they have the knowledge. But, getting your back against the wall & being (I hate this term!) a bit of a keyboard cowboy doesn't help you in your cause for answers. Other's will remember that, & it may be detrimental in the future when you are really in a bind, & need some help, like RFN!
This is an open forum. Lots of personalities, lots of opinions, lots of different paradigms. Not everyone is gonna agree, all the time. It's just easier to agree to dis-agree, & then move on.
I mean this in the most polite way. Just trying to calm the ruckus!

Well said Al! Rep for you!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks Chris!
Guess I missed my calling as a mediator. If I ever see my H/S counsellor, he's getting slapped upside the head!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
To be clear here, I personally have no problem with someone adding information thats relevant to an older thread.

However, the general "tack" with the responses afterwards are not in keeping with an open an co operative atmosphere.

I tend to stick to the technical discussions for the very reason of whats going on here right now. Too much drama.

As to moderators, administrators, owners etc. i don't even know who they are. I don't think I've ever seem one step into a thread to lower the boom. Thats probably because this site tends to adhere to a group accepted code of conduct. In a nutshell, polite, respectful and no attacking each other.

But if this keeps going the way it has, we may be seeing one make an appearance.

There are written rules, there are social norms and there are mores. Most have been breached here but it's not too late to repair that.

Look at it this way: if you were having a conversation with some friends and some guy you never met came in and started talking agressively and very defensive, how would your group act?

That's whats happening here. The site is a group of guys who (more or less) know each other. Someone comes in and starts acting like he can do whatever he wants (ie: disrespectful) is not going to be well received.

A little humility goes a long way...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
if they aint written then they dont exist, just because some of yall like to do things your way and you been here a long time dont mean you run this place and u can just make up rules and bash on people. the administrators run this place and if they dont like something then theyll take care of it. it is not yalls job to police me. if u dont like my post u dont have to read them, if u think its to old the move along to something newer, im not trying to start any problems just mind your own busines and ill mind mine, this is a truck forum not a social networking site. i did post the same thing in more then one thread, but when people do a search and click on one of the few i posted in they still get the info they were looking for. has anybody else on here put tahoe seats in the back of a crew cab truck? how many people asked about it? i dont have to post stuff on here i dont get paid for it, im doing it to help out others in the same situation. from now on ill just keep it to myself .

Like I said earlier, it's forum etiquette. It's frowned upon. You're not gonna get banned for doing it, but you aren't gonna make any friends either.

Just because there's no law against acting like a *********, doesn't mean you should go out in public and do it.

Edit: The worst part is that we know you're new, and we we're trying to help before something like this started. But I guess ignorance is a common thing now-a-days.

Status
Not open for further replies.