Cowl hood or Ram Air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I saw a black RCSB around town the other day that had a ram hood, but it had like 3 vents on each side of the hood.

Know what I'm sayin'?

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Ram Air as they had the cowl hood when I ordered it but they cancelled the order so just went with the Ram Air. Only cost me about $10 more so wasn't bad. I don't have it installed yet as I want to pick up a few more body pieces and get them all installed together. The part I liked it is different from everybody else as most people do have the cowl hood.

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Ram Air as they had the cowl hood when I ordered it but they cancelled the order so just went with the Ram Air. Only cost me about $10 more so wasn't bad. I don't have it installed yet as I want to pick up a few more body pieces and get them all installed together. The part I liked it is different from everybody else as most people do have the cowl hood.

Which Ram Air did you go with? Do you have any pictures?