Couple shots of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got the exhaust done. Dual chamber flowmaster with a side dump. I also painted some bits, and put on my beefier tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ya the exhaust was a long time coming. It was actually my dads truck, but I bought it finally so I can finally do what I want and not feel bad about it. As for the bumper, it is funny because I assume those bumpers came on lower models as there is no trim moulding but now everyone wants them! I like it though. It sucks because I have a front licence plate but hey it stilll looks okay. I need to clean up the top edge of the bed, the bedliner is wearing off.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That exhaust looks mean as hell, and yes, that bumper is wanted by everyone!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep they came on the w/t or base models and everything else got impact strips I guess, now everybody goes back to old school with chrome bumpers or painted and they have to be smoothies. They did a good job designing these without bolts showing, except for underneath because most guys want to shave the old round bolt heads off, weld them in, then have the bumper chromed or painted, these don't have bolts showing so it saves time and work.

You see mine in my sig, i snatched the impact strip off it. my uncle is dumb, he bought and paid for a brand new chrome bumper with impact strips, he shoulda got the chrome smoothie then. But I own it now so I'll build it how I like it LOL.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Well you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to trade with...