Cleaned up Engine Bay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
4.3l is the end all of engines. Nothing on this earth can rival the torque.

If you disagree... then the 4.3 thought you weren't worthy and hide its true potential. Josh and I know... the 4.3s fearsome power.

:word:

4.3 pooowwwaaaa :rocking:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys serious? 4.3 is a v8 right? I've just never payed them much attention or heard of people swapping for them. They make a interesting amount of power with a tune and the usual bolt on's? :hmm: Not that I'd ever swap one in but it's def. interesting.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FASTORANGE... You can take a 6.0 and with the L92 truck heads, cam, LS3 intake without the right tune and make 500hp at the flywheel... You can buy the heads new for $650 and the intake used for $150 with injectors.. Slap some headers on it!!! Down here in where I'm at there all over the place in just about everything... From trucks to cars even mustangs.. Put some gas on it and you have a beast!!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
FASTORANGE... You can take a 6.0 and with the L92 truck heads, cam, LS3 intake without the right tune and make 500hp at the flywheel... You can buy the heads new for $650 and the intake used for $150 with injectors.. Slap some headers on it!!! Down here in where I'm at there all over the place in just about everything... From trucks to cars even mustangs.. Put some gas on it and you have a beast!!!

Thats nice, But i have hard enough time finding a god damn Vortec intake, let alone LS parts, up here. and you gotta remember, im up in canada, doubt that stuff is that cheap here.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats nice, But i have hard enough time finding a god damn Vortec intake, let alone LS parts, up here. and you gotta remember, im up in canada, doubt that stuff is that cheap here.

No, it never is, like those jackasses from Powerblock TV buying a set of Dana 60's for $500 and crap like that. When it comes to parts, were pretty well shafted up here.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No, it never is, like those jackasses from Powerblock TV buying a set of Dana 60's for $500 and crap like that. When it comes to parts, were pretty well shafted up here.

Yep. Figure that it costs about 20-30% more to build an equivalent truck in Canada than the States.