clean beef.... thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
cowl hood is sexyy, so is clearance lights, fender flaires:)

jrussell19

Reaction score

agreed....go with the pocket flares and a dual cowl hood, and smoked cab lights unless your gonna keep the amber corners
mine isnt clean but it looks tough IMO
You must be registered for see images attach

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I'd lose the wheel trim, no flares or anything, possible demould, clear corners, cab lights. keep the bumpers, the rubber strip is not only handy for pushing, it looks beefy too, and if its in the budget, a cowl hood. I plan on the same lift and nbs mirrors as your truck, sometime in the future lol.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For a clean look i would remove the chrome wheel molding, remove the bug deflector & clear headlights/parklights/corner lights. For beef keep the tool box, add a cowl hood & black bumpers/grill. Personally your truck has a good combintation of it how it sits now and money would be better spent on making it perform better (gears) then looking better.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
sorry I didnt see the skid plate in your sig but IM talking about a diff style mirror Ill take a pic of the ones on the work truck tomorow. Its still a towing mirror but a I think it will flow better.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
Ok, I am thinking cowl hood, black tool box, demold (possibly a smoothie), more aggressive tires and some black or darker colored rims. basically going beef above and below but clean in the center. i think that going that route will give you the best look and blend of the two.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for pure beef your also gonna need a big custom bumper... for get the smoothie or aftermarket buper go out and build you one a big beefy one and get it coated black

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

you sir are thinking some of what I am

Here is what I have in mind. Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming. But here is what I have been thinking about for a little bit now.

Cab lights with LED tow mirrors (lightly smoked but still HIGHLY visable and amber)
Pocket styl flares (really only for looks so 1-2") left in black to tie in the mirrors color
Tool box I have now gone, add an in bed toolbox for winch storage with trifold hard toneau cover (again same color as the flares and mirrors
tint front windows to match the rest
power slider (probably way down the road)
clear corner lenses
painted black
chrome/stainless step bars
billet grill

bumpers stay for now while I figure that out. I'll probably weld in some added brackets for strength and a reciever to the bottom. Maybe I'll just mount a hidden hitch tucked up and in as best I can while still being functional. I am thinking about the cowl hood, but IDK yet.