Chrome! What y’all recommend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgas

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips everyone. @UtOBS can have them for your stepside if I get them off without bending them... a project for this Spring. :cheers:
I know a guy who knows a guy... But seriously, I knew a guy years ago who had a side hustle detailing vehicles and doing dent removal. He had some sort of bs license for the dent removal. But that bs license gave him access to the absolute best commercial grade products! He wouldn't give up any secrets, but his stuff worked. Stains, odors, dents, paint scratches, key scratched jobs. I don't know details, no pun invented. He could even remove skunk scent.

Anyone have any info? He got some dents out of a truck for me for 25 percent of the best body shop estimates, and did a great job. 90 percent perfect. No bondo. No paint damage.

I had a truck with those ugly chrome things on the sides. Body shops said I just had to live with them. My man removed them and the glue, and restored/matched the paint to my satisfaction. You could see the color mismatch but you had to look hard. Dude moved and I can't find him.