Chrome rocker panels

Paint or chrome rockers?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think id rather paint, and keep it glossy black. I'm not a big fan of the bedline rocker panels..

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the look of the chrome but they tend to hold dirt and salt and **** behind them which ends up rotting out your panels quicker... so imo F that.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hos is that when the entire back side has tape on it that sticks to the truck minus like 1/8 all the way around if that.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take a some of it off bet its full of dirt and salt when you stick it on it leaves air pockets in the sticky tape. That's why my truck go bedliner when I pulled the crime off the side there was rust bubbles all over. I'd paint it if it was mine.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do not put chrome rockers on!!! My truck came with those god awful things. It took ALOT of work to remove and re paint. Any type of stick on chrome is just terrible.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha damn right Eugene. I'm sure we have our separate opinions but we know where we both stand when it comes to CHEAP stick on crap! :D

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cheap? let me have your wallet them Mine cost over $150 good thing is was a christmas present.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I'd paint, I am not a fan of chrome that is held on by adhesive, and swims you can tell I like chrome by looking at my truck, stick on stuff should be left for the ford festiva haha

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not cool man I got stick on chrome, even got it on my bumpers to cover the impact strip holes lol.