Chevy GMC Cadillac 5.7L LIKE NEW COMPLETE ProCharger P-1S Kit PLUS XTRAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THE MOST COMPLETE KIT YOU WILL EVER FIND! Every nut, bracket, coupler and pipe is there! Kit has 30 miles on it as it blew the orignal owner's transmission. His pick-up sat for a while and then he went thru a divorce and I ended up with the kit. I meant to install this on my 99 Chevy Tahoe with the 5.7L Vortec Motor. A LS motor fell into my lap so I am selling the kit plus the many extra parts I have accumulated over the past 2 years. This kit 30 miles on...the pictures speak for themselves. The GATES hoses still have the orignal stickers on them with visible part numbers! Head unit, pipes, and FMIC are still polished like new. I took as many pics as I thought was good enough, if need more feel free to ask!

The extras:

1) FRESH CERAMIC COATED BLACK Hooker Super Comp HKR Headers P/N 2806. I purchsed the Headers Used but in great shape. I had Rainbow Powder Coating in Deer Park,NY Powder Coat them. Come with NEW gaskets and complete Grade Locking Bolts which was purchased from SK Speed Shop. I only pictured the P/S header...didn't think it was necessary to unwrap the other one

2) Lincoln Mark 8 Fan which will fit right into the Stock Fan housing to retain the stock look but will IMPROVE HP, MPG, and optimal cooling!

3) Spare PCM to get sent out to get tuned, It has a pre-loaded tune from Justin @ Blackbear tuning. I was going to use this a limp tune to get the truck to dyno for optimal performance

4) Fully Ported Like New Scott Janzer Throttle Body

5) Timing Chain Kit "Single Roller Design" This special performance single roller design timing chain kit can be used on all 1987 and newer small block engines with roller lifter camshaft, except LT1, LT4, and 1997 and later LS1. This kit is quieter than the double roller chain. This kit includes the following components: camshaft sprocket P/N 12552129, crankshaft sprocket P/N 14088784, chain P/N 14088783, retainer P/N 10168501, retainer P/N 10088128, three bolts P/N 9424877, and two bolts P/N 14093637. Use these components for single service requirements. They will not work on flat tappet camshafts.

6) Used HyperTech underdrive pullies (with belt for N/A Use). P/N 3058

Link to photobucket: http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/j...ger Package/

I took as much pictures as I thought was necessary! If need more let me know. PLEASE feel free to contact me Jason 631-7O7-0797 text or call

This kit will many chevy 350's, Can order different bracket and part out the rest. I don't have the time to do so, since I am busy with LS motor build and swap. I CAN OFFER Professionl Installtion as well. We can talk numbers after you purchse the kit. I WILL WAIVE shipping fees if picked up locally!

KIT IS FS LOCALLY AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION EARLY!

chevy gm yukon tahoe cadillac escalade denali silverado 1500 2500 3500

LINK to auction and more pics

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220967567021...ELX:IT&vxp=mtr

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For some reason the link says the auction has been removed which is NOT THE CASE.

I am at work and I can\t Copy and paste the link3

EBAY item number 220967567022

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Searching with the item number still turns up the same result, "listing has been removed or item is not available"

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Way to rich for my blood. I am not insterested in all of the extras, just the supercharger kit. And I really want a Whipple at that.

Good luck.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your 454 is sexy!

My EscaHoe PS HATE CHROME
You must be registered for see images attach

This kit separates the men from the boys. Well finding a working Whipple...Complete for cheap is not happening. Spent 2 years finding a Whipple only to sell it Incomplete for $1,950 plus shipping in lieu of buy buying this kit. Why add F/I only to choke it with a stock TB and manifolds...even if you have headers...our stock manifolds flow just as good as the shorties. Why do all this work and still have the mind blowing clutch fan robbing ponies?

There are few well used ProCharger kits forsale in $2,500 plus range. Even of you just want the blower...sell the rest and re-coop money. I just don't have the time nor the patience to part it out since I am doing the 6.0/4L80e which is a little over my head. The only way to learn is just do it...

thanks for your inquiry and GL with your hunt!

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just looking for a little extra oomph. It is a 15 year old truck. I bought it because I didn't want to have a fortune wrapped up in a 'beater' truck. I have other toys that I'd rather put some $$ into. Plus I've already separted myself from the 'boys' with my SS.

Thanks for the compliment on my 454SS. That EscaHoe looks good.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Jason you really need to post more damn pics of the escahoe instead droppin a random one here and there lol