Chevy c1500 Silverado slammed NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mirrors are pretty easy to find in wrecking yards-they aren't really a wear item. As for the slider, what's wrong with yours? If it's just the latch, those are available at most auto part stores. Dorman and Help are two companies that make them.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like slider broke and the previous owner stuck a piece of plexi glass in and siliconed it there.
Ill check the junk yards thnx

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
It looks like slider broke and the previous owner stuck a piece of plexi glass in and siliconed it there.
Ill check the junk yards thnx
From what I've looked into the slider part can't be transplanted, I could be wrong though.
Plexiglass slider club!

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to replace the whole rear glass lmc has them and there are quite a few on ebay

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Waxed her and got the paint to come up pretty good, fixed the ac and fixed a miss she had loving this truck

mistaake

Reaction score
Not much of a fan of lowered trucks, except for a select few, and this is one of of them. You found a real gem - it looks perfect :)

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree totally, very nice truck !!!
Not much of a fan of lowered trucks, except for a select few, and this is one of of them. You found a real gem - it looks perfect :)