Cheap RCX 6"??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ebay's price seems just a little cheaper, but where can I find the RCX 6" suspension lift for my 1997 Suburban k1500 for the lowest price possible?? I have looked all over the place, and this will be the first lift i'm buying. Also, would I need to buy any of the additional parts? (torsion bar crossmember bracket, rear sway bar links, steering stabilizer). Thanks!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Best bet is to get a hold of then I believe they are still a vendor on here get a hold of them and ask for thier best price.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They aren't on the list of preferred vendors, perhaps I should so some searching to see?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hmmm I coulda swore they used to be

kink3

Reaction score
You can save yourself the $50 on the torsion key tool if you remove the bars, crossmember, and lower control arms as one. Youll need a buddy to help, but its faster anyway.

Leave the spindle attached to the lower control arm while youre at it if your ball joints are good.