Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we will see how the next few days go, if i get my w2 soon i can do my taxes, if i have enough i might do it....

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the world coming to?! Cowl hoods for $195 WITH shipping... :crazy: now I have to have one.

no kiddin. i almost paid that for shipping alone. i would have paid more if i didnt drive 45 minutes to pick it up at the terminal. if it fits decent its definately a heck of a deal

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wrote them and asked about additional shipping, for that price I may have to skip a body lift and buy that, then I won't have stick on hood scoops to run, I'd have a cowl hood.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its so tempting to order it from stylin...i got a few other things to buy from there while im at it too......

TTZ06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn yall for showing me a hood. Im stuck between a 12v conversion or a BBC 540 ci build

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
somebody needs to order one or call em up and ask about the shipping cuz I find it way too hard to believe. The live chat don't work I tried it.