Centurion crew cab info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slammed57

Reaction score
Hey all. iam looking at a 98 ccsb build by centurion . ive read some people sayin they have frame issues . others say they're buit good.. the truck is real clean and straight. has 165000 miles on it with a 4-6drop static should i risk the purchase? . what you all think. any info will help. thanks

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Centurions definitely had their issues with the frame. They started out life as standard cabs that were cut and lengthened. If the frame is solid I would plan to immediately box the extended section of frame.

Slammed57

Reaction score
need WAY MORE info than that.............
. The only thing i can add more is i looked it over real good and the frame looked solid as it could be.. the carfax has no accident history.. but then again people can get around that just from the stories i hear....if theres something iam over looking ask away...I'll try to find out more. But thank you for the response

Slammed57

Reaction score
Centurions definitely had their issues with the frame. They started out life as standard cabs that were cut and lengthened. If the frame is solid I would plan to immediately box the extended section of frame.
Yes thats what i was thinking.... i do alot of mig and tig welding and figured thats high on the to do list. Thanks bud for the response. Much appreciated