Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah window was down with no seatbelt. Coulda been flown out very lucky thats all that happy. Didnt even touch the body either.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay i deserve all the people are gonna give me but oh well

didnt get enough speed built up and didnt know how deep the mud "hole" was
You must be registered for see images attach

after i got pulled out by a ferd........:hidesbehindsofa:

had mud all inside the truck and to this day theres still stains
drove it like that for a bit til my dad got mad and washed it off lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

Top of the box is over six feet in the air, frame is on the gravel, no wheels grabbing. I'm pretty much balanced right on the frame. I tried to drive across right the ditch to get to the field. I was told that my dad did in his K-10 so I figured I could- WRONG. And he never drove through there it turned out. I had been told falsely. Body lifts- love them and hate them. Because of it nothing got hurt, because of it I got stuck. But looking at that hole, I don't know how much of a suspension lift I would have needed to clear that. There was almost a three foot straight drop hidden in the weeds.

Last edited:

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
should did the ebrake trick^^ press the ebrake a little til it grabs the free spinning tire and then usually locks both

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
should did the ebrake trick^^ press the ebrake a little til it grabs the free spinning tire and then usually locks both

Both back tires were spinning but not grabbing 'cause there was no weight on them or they were in the air. My front left tire was not spinning and my front right tire was in the air. So out of four tires, three were spinning.

So does the emergency brake trick work on the front wheels? The only wheel I MIGHT have gotten any bite with was my front left, which was not spinning. Would it lock it? I've never heard of that one... I'd be afraid that it would lock my e-brakes up though cuz I've never used them. What I SHOULD have done was look before I dove or dive with more speed. I kind of just rolled down... then the frame caught and I kind of hung in the air. I could turn my wheels back and forth no problem cause they wasn't any weight on them. Even if all four wheels were spinning I don't think I could have pulled myself out of that. It's deceiving in the photos just as it was in real life. I've driven through ditches quite a few times, this one was just a LOT steeper then I thought. The grass hides it.

Sitting in the bed we could tip it down enough that the back wheels both touched, but that's it. Pushing on it we could only gain an inch or so- I was literally balanced on the edge of the road.

Unique compared to you other guys that I got stuck without snow or mud, :lol: Beat that! And this was my first time getting stuck, too.... in this truck. I used to drive a Ford. Got stuck in that a few times, but STRANDED a whole lot more often. NEVER been stranded with this truck. Love it.

Last edited:

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
getting stuck sucks but your pics make me really miss getting out in the country. i hate working in the city.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
getting stuck sucks but your pics make me really miss getting out in the country. i hate working in the city.

It wasn't bad at all, actually. It's nice to have something out of routine happen once in a while. The only part you might not like is the phone call, "Can you come pull me out?" "What? You got stuck? How? We're in a drought." "I got hung up on the frame." "How on earth did you do that?" "Cutting through a ditch." "Doing what? Why on earth were you doing that?" :lol:

They say if you never get stuck its only because you aren't trying hard enough!