Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Last May, I got the old Cheyenne stuck 10 miles from asphalt, up on an old logging road. My brother and I were exploring the old trails across the valley and I decided to turn back at the bottom of a very steep and muddy hill (thinking, 'I'm screwed now.')
Well, we were able to make it up almost a mile, then we spun out on a clay covered boulder in the middle of the trail, and spun our way to the edge of the hill. There was still snow in road, but we seemed to be doing alright on our way back; it was just irritating that we spun out less than 100 ft. from dry, solid ground.
We radioed home, and got a ride 4 miles down the road. After waiting two weeks for the ground to dry, we pulled it out with my dad's truck.

Bottom line:
RWD sucks!

Attachments

• 20200526_170243.jpg
    20200526_170243.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200526_170202.jpg
    20200526_170202.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 17

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Axle was buried and tractor wouldn't budge it. Sandy south Mississippi s h i t mud. Had to get a wrecker to come winch me out and he got stuck. Pulled him out with the tractor. I'll add the rest of the pics when I'm by my phone again

You must be registered for see images attach

revmatcher

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back in 2002, I dropped a wheel off the edge of my driveway with the '93 K-Blazer 2-door. My buddy says - "Just drive it down the hill and then come blasting back up." STUPID. Of course when I got to the bottom, I couldn't even turn around, much less come blasting back up the hill. 2 hours later, with a stack of straps, a come along tied to a tree, and a LOT of swearing, it was back on the driveway. Trashed half my yard with big ruts. Still haven't lived this down. Regardless, I loved that truck.