CARBON FIBER DASH/INTERIOR TRIM KITS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any first experience using any of the various dash/trim kits out there? I am looking in particular for one constructed of Real Carbon Fiber (always loved the look of that material), but if you installed one made of another material please chime in. B&I, Sherwood, WOW, Superior, and Dee Zee use to make them which is the one I really want but I can't find one now. CF kits can be quite expensive costing $200.00 and up. There is a seller on eBay selling more affordable ones made by a company named Hakimov. I Googled that name and it appears that they are now out of business, but others who used these kits on their cars positively reviewed them. They made them for high-end rides like Ferrari's and such. Thoughts... Comments...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-T...rolet|Model:Tahoe&hash=item257a0301fc&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
thoughts....if your basing it off a piture of a newer vehicle you wont know what your really getting. comment......why not just buy a roll of sticky imitation carbon fiber and wrap what you need, or get your stuff hydro dipped or whatever. im assuming this is just for looks and not trying to save weight or anything.