Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was told my call sign F4U-1A, may be offensive. It is a WWII US fighter aircraft. It took AKI 100 fuel, can not imagine putting that in a GMT. Have to go to a race track to find that fuel. Going to put my Chevy 1996 pic back on soon. All Good

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post pics. And dont worry about it. I agree with @mtl111. Especially being ww2. For crying outloud mustang was based on a fighter jet lol. Long as you dont say the 4letter f word I doubt anybody will get offended. However if you say the f word I'll get offended lol jk

:boti:Btw it starts with f and ends with d:boti:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
:boti::boti::boti::boti:
Post pics. And dont worry about it. I agree with @mtl111. Especially being ww2. For crying outloud mustang was based on a fighter jet lol. Long as you dont say the 4letter f word I doubt anybody will get offended. However if you say the f word I'll get offended lol jk

:boti:Btw it starts with f and ends with d:boti:
Yeah that's why I say blue oval instead LOL

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to love the P-51 Mustang. When I first starting piloting in 78, my old flying instructor said he flew Spitfires over the channel. ME 109s were the terror of the sky. Stangs change that. Ok, turn off now, if you do not like math and physics. Lb/Ft to weight ratio for a B17 on take off is equivalent to 12 of my 1996 5.7 vortec Eng.