can someone change the color of my truck please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
that is the same color i plan on painting my dually, pretty much the same as jakes truck but a wider red stripe between the black and grey

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Its mainly just a thought right now cuz im broke and if i paint it i want it done right i hate seeing a different color firewall than the cab and to do it right its alot

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I vote grey.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote keep the teal! My trucks color and yours is different, but very similar! Mine is Aqua Green Metallic, PPG Deltron Base Coat is $875 a gallon MY cost (And I'm on a OEM Price Scale). So if you plan to repaint and want to use good quality materials, plan on setting aside a good chunk of money as I'd imagine yours would run similar prices!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I vote keep the teal! My trucks color and yours is different, but very similar! Mine is Aqua Green Metallic, PPG Deltron Base Coat is $875 a gallon MY cost (And I'm on a OEM Price Scale). So if you plan to repaint and want to use good quality materials, plan on setting aside a good chunk of money as I'd imagine yours would run similar prices!

my 94 was that color, i always loved it and keep an eye out here and there for another like it, if my dually had grey interior i would no doubt paint it that color

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
keep the green man your truck looks awesome just the way it is.

Sent from my static android

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Anyway, the man asked for a color change. Not the best...but it shows you should keep the teal.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Nope, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, keep the teal. Grey > Teal