Camber cam bolts......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm replacing my upper arms soon. Do I need greaseable or not? I'm curious. I'm looking @ the non grease ACdelco sets cuase their cheaper than some of the other brands, but I trust their quality. If I use them would moly grease be ok.

Mr_white_obs

Reaction score
Normally, "non-greaseable" parts come with grease already in them. What I suggest to most people, is if they grease their stuff regularly, grease-able ones are great. but for someone like me who isn't 100% up-to-date with servicing my truck, greaseless seems to last just as long.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I'm replacing my upper arms soon. Do I need greaseable or not? I'm curious. I'm looking @ the non grease ACdelco sets cuase their cheaper than some of the other brands, but I trust their quality. If I use them would moly grease be ok.

The bolts don't need to be greased. They're stationary....do the bolts have channels in them to direct the grease to the cams? The only benefit I could see from grease would be moving the cams during alignment, but that would only be a convenience for the serviceman, as far as I know.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the A arm bushings sleeves swing on the bolts as they move up and down as the suspention cylcles.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should I buy the moog part K6302hd w the double flat bolts and taller bolt heads and nuts? they're only 6 $s more then the ACdelco sets I bought.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Make sure to knock the bits out of the frame to give you a chance at getting the alignment right while you're in there.