Camber cam bolts......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevco2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im gonna borrow the tool to do the knock outs

BEST way to go! I wish I knew there was a special tool and how difficult it was going to be getting those tabs out. I watched how other guys popped them out in 2 minutes with a punch but my truck got a bad stamping job. I tried punches, chisels, air hammer and files but they just got mangled and still have not let go. Only after did I learn that there was a tool which easily and cleanly does the job. However, because the holes are no longer flat, square or even, the tool is useless to me and wants to take bites out of the frame surrounding the stamped lines instead of knocking the pre-marked tabs out.... My Suburban is a 97 and has spent quite a few years now living in New England. Not sure if the climate and being made later in the production of GMT400s may be to blame. I believe most guys I have seen have no issues were doing this on earlier trucks

Last edited: