Cab light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! And thats a damn good idea. I never thought about mixing up the beam stlye. I would want all five lights to look the same though...

Thats not a problem what so ever! You can get the same housing for all the lights, then by the lights them selves by the beam pattern! For example if you went with the tried and true 4"-5" Round Chrome housing, you can get virtually any beam pattern you want for them!

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well when I get the money and go to order I might have to talk to you! that would be sweet to get a nice pattern of light.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well when I get the money and go to order I might have to talk to you! that would be sweet to get a nice pattern of light.

Sure, I'll be happy to help you pick out a set of lights when the time comes!What kind of light's do you have on your brush guard? You could also consider mounting the fog lights there (Fog lights perform best when mounted as close to the ground as possible, ideally 18" or lower from the ground), and instead of putting fog beams on the roof; put a set of Euro Beams in their place!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have looked at that bar before but opted for this set up to avoid striking the lights on overhead obsticles.

You must be registered for see images attach

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have looked at that bar before but opted for this set up to avoid striking the lights on overhead obsticles.

You must be registered for see images attach