Cab light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This may not be the right place to post this but I have been thinking about putting this on my truck. I think this with about 5 KC lights on top would look damn good. What do you all think?

CARR | LOW PROFILE LIGHT BARS
Features:
•Low profile design to give your truck a subtle appearance
•Fits many mid and full-size trucks and SUV's
•Available in XP3 and XP4 finishes
•Easy to install
•Can be mounted to many vehicles with internal gutters by using our stainless steel gutterless mount kit
•All CARR light bars come with special bolts that are keyed to protect your investment.
Copy and paste this...I Can't upload pic.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Carr/Light_bars/carr_low_profile_light_bars.html

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
ive seen that light bar on trucks before.... they do look cool imo! but not a fan of them if it was mine.

rccoco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had some lights just like them on my suburban with 4 big dick cepek lights. I liked them. You can kinda see the light bar on my roof of my truck in my sig

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go for it. I'd love goin down a backroad and flippin a switch and bein able to light up the night.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I like it. When you buy it, does it come with the two lights, then you can add your own?

EDIT: Nevermind, posted this then saw "Lights Not Included". Not a problem, you can get some nice off-road lights around here for cheap. I'd personally go with the rectangle style, i think that would fit our trucks better!

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats something I have been debating. I have round aux lights on my grille guard. But I've seen pics where they have the rectangle lights and I like that so I dont know i guess I will figure it out.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the picture from the site for you:

You must be registered for see images attach

I think that its a very decent way to mount aux lights! If I where going to go with a light bar like that, I'd run 5 lights. A set of Pencil Beams in the #2 and #4 positions, a set of fog pattern beams in the #1 and #5 positions (aimed off center), and a flood pattern in the #3 position on the bar! The only thing that your going to want to look out for is the possible glare off your hood, but aside from that the set up that I outlined would yield some great performance!

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! And thats a damn good idea. I never thought about mixing up the beam stlye. I would want all five lights to look the same though...