Burnt Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello y'all yesterday my truck had an interior fire. My amp failed a month ago and I forgot to disconnect the fuse for the positive cable. So the positive and negative cables arced and started the fire. Mangled the interior pretty badly but I got it to a driveable state today! Stripped all the interior panels and cleaned the extinguisher powder everywhere I could. Put new seats in and am running with no interior panels right now.

I did notice in the cracks behind the dash and stuff theres still some powder left from the fire extinguisher that I really cant reach. What is my best option here? Could I leave it because I dont see it disloging and poofing everywhere. Or whats the best way to get it clean?

Thanks!

Heres a pic of the burn yesterday:

You must be registered for see images attach

Heres a pic today before the seat went in:

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 1685410263584.png
    1685410263584.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two things that have greatly increased my detailing efficiency and efficacy are compressed air and little brushes (tooth/paint brush or specific detailing brushes)