Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91 4x4

Reaction score
im thanking bout building a rear bumper for my truck but not sure what style I wont has anyone else built one for theres if so add pics or if anyone knows a cheap place to buy one any help would b great

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here mine i didnt build it but its a simple handmade design

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get a W/T Rear bumper and get it colormatched, close enough to a NBS bumper IMO.

lol this is what I did exactly except with a nbs bumper. The obs bumpers look fine and all, but the nbs match the lines still perfectly and have that updated look. Plus, quality is attention to the details. I like having things done that only certain people notice and appreciate. Other people know it looks better but not sure why...:D

TruckinAin4sissies, I can tell you the bracket layout. You take out the inners on the NBS, then take the outter brackets off of your OBS bumper and just slap it on the new one. It worked perfect for another guy, however mine needs to still come up about an inch. You can see the gap. I think it has something to do when I hit my hitch real hard backing up....Anyway, it ain't too hard but it took me a while to actually find out how to do it. These forums are filled with threads asking but no answers, so it took some diggin!