Bumper Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

LOVE em!
yeah they are most def around on the older 400s mainly. i like the sealed and composet fronts. i just like them eaither gloss black or paint matched. tail lights for the most part as long as they dont have extrude outward and keep the stock shape are my fav. but its always cool to be different. like your black rear bumper and chrome front, its different, i like that. people shake their head at me sometimes for having all clear front headlights and black tail lights, but i like offset colors. like the black hood on the white truck ( as long as its a cowel or aftermarket shape ) looks bitchin IMO. i got the idea from a friends black chevy with white cowel but hey! lol

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And my chrome front bumper and my painted rear bumper is factory, so I might as well leave it alone. I am going to take the dents out of the back bumper, a PO added a few. If I can find a diesel front bumper, that would be great but I don't see that happening.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah nice clean dentless parts are always nice! a friend of mine has a diesel bumper and his truck is in pieces. if you want it ill ask if hes gona need it lol. otherwise my other friend may have one.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah that was my other thought. i wish i was rich, id drive parts all over for like 10 bucks lol. just to see the country. it would be awesome!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see they say led's but do they really have led's in them?

As for parklights and corners ebay, I got mine for $24 shipped from dnamotoring on ebay on the parklights, and they have corners for the new style trucks I think too. Not sure on your wrap around parklights, but I have seen hem on amazon and ebay, just forget the price.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC has clear parking lights. But I can't find clear reflectors. LMC sells some that are clear and amber, but I don't like them.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I forgot about it being w/t front end. I'll have to check when I get some time, see if I can even find any. I kinda like the clear/amber, but they are too high, and I was worried about cops or inspection without a reflector.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Inspection isn't a problem. I know the owner and all of his empleyees real well at the garage I go to. He'll pass pretty much anything, within reason. No mufflers? No cats? He'll pass it. Its what we call around my town, a scratch and stick.