Bucket seats with 2014 jumpseat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamonRdzS

Reaction score
Does anybody know if a 2014 jumpseat will fit in between two OEM 1998 bucket seats? Just like the ones in the photos. And does anyone have any pictures?
Obs seats are really comfortable wouldn't like to swap them.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

drag sgt

Reaction score
OBSOutpost.com is one of probably multiple shops that make seat swap brackets, but they don't recommend using just the jump seat:

NOT RECOMMENDED to use this console with FACTORY ORIGINAL OBS SEATS since it will hit the floor mount seat belt release buckles.

You'd have to reach out to them or another fab shop to see just how bad the interference is and if it's something you can live with.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
OBSOutpost.com is one of probably multiple shops that make seat swap brackets, but they don't recommend using just the jump seat:

You'd have to reach out to them or another fab shop to see just how bad the interference is and if it's something you can live with.
I made my own brackets, but I can say. The jumpseat rear mounts are pretty much the same width, as the seat belt bolt locations, so I can confirm, using that end of the factory seat belt could be a problem.

I'm using the seat belt that bolts to the K2xx seats, which the factory GMT400 seat belt, clips right into, solidly.

drag sgt

Reaction score
I made my own brackets, but I can say. The jumpseat rear mounts are pretty much the same width, as the seat belt bolt locations, so I can confirm, using that end of the factory seat belt could be a problem.

I'm using the seat belt that bolts to the K2xx seats, which the factory GMT400 seat belt, clips right into, solidly.

How much did you pay for all 3, if you don't mind saying? I want a tan set but the only yard close to with some have their backs blown out due to the air bags. There's another guy selling a Denali set but wants $1500. o_O I'd have to purchase my brackets so a 2k expenditure when there's a lot of other things I could buy for the truck is a hard pill to swallow.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
How much did you pay for all 3, if you don't mind saying? I want a tan set but the only yard close to with some have their backs blown out due to the air bags. There's another guy selling a Denali set but wants $1500. o_O I'd have to purchase my brackets so a 2k expenditure when there's a lot of other things I could buy for the truck is a hard pill to swallow.
I paid $400 for the Denali seats, which had a couple bad motors, then bought a cloth set, with the jump seat for $200. Got the motors out of the cloth set, to fix the Denali seats, and dyed the jump seat black. Found both seat sets on Marketplace.